Make some noise with us
Whether you book a scheduled Activity or Explore on your own, Greenville has plenty to see and do. Make sure you register for Conference, and take advantage of the Early Bird discounts and get in on one of the Activities before they book up!
Jack n Diane's Dueling Piano Bar
From 5 to 7 PM Friday, Jack n Diane’s will host Rotary District 6910 for and EXCLUSIVE, PRIVATE event.
Your $50 admission includes 90 minutes of action-packed dueling pianos playing hits of yesterday and today; two-drink tickets; and a charcuterie table. Additional beverages and their full menu will be available for purchase.
A huge thank you to our sponsor, BlueSonix, who has subsidized this event, making it possible to offer at this low price for Rotarians! Limited space, so book early!
Swamp Rabbit Bike Tour
It’s just like riding a bike! Literally 🙂
Reedy Rides provides a perfect tour for tourists looking to become familiar with one of the best trails in the country or those who have visited before and want to see the coolest new additions!
"Shoeless" Joe Jackson Museum & Baseball Library
Sign up for one of the Friday or Saturday sessions to visit the independent, non-profit organization dedicated to honoring the life and preserving the legacy of the greatest natural hitter ever to play the game. Come learn the truth and about Joe’s life and career. To read more about the Museum, visit: www.shoelessjoejackson.org
Group Running & Fun Walk
Dreading sitting in sessions? Looking to get your blood pumping? We have organized early morning exercise sessions for all levels, where you can work those muscles, get some fresh air, take in the sights, all while enjoying old friends and maybe making some new.
Sign up and participate in either the running portion or the fun walk – go at the pace that fits – you do you!
Whether casual or fancy, vegetarian or a great steak, Greenville has you covered! Here are a few places you might try during your free time.
- Tupelo Honey – An all-day menu of Southern comfort food with a creative twist, plus craft beers & cocktails
- Takosushi – Casual joint with an eclectic menu including Mexican, Southwestern, Asian & sushi, in vibrant digs
- Farm Fresh FAST – Rustic Spot for American Fare from local ingredients, vegetarian option & kombucha growlers
- Halls Chophouse Greenville – Genteel restaurant with river views, serving Southern fare made with ingredients from nearby farms
- Limoncello – Traditional Italian & pizza, cocktails, too – don’t forget your pup, dogs welcome on the piazza
Libations & Recreation
Maybe you are looking to squeeze in a few rounds of golf or catch up with a few friends over a drink, here are some places you might want to check out!
- 3’s Greenville Golf & Grill – A renovated par 3 golf course providing 12 unique and challenging holes.
- The Velo Fellow – Quaint European-style hub with eclectic fare, craft bews & spirits, plus live music & shuffleboard.
- On the Roxx – Lively haunt providing casual eats & specialty cocktails in an industrial space with DJs & karaoke.
- Southernside Brewing Co. – A family friendly brewery with plenty of inside and outside space. An extensive craft beer menu, wine and cocktails, and food. Enjoy while playing a game on the lawn.
Don’t be left out of all the fun! Register for District Conference today.